Happy New Year! WOD Video Time

Friday, January 2, 2009
Hi Everyone,

One of my goals for 2009 is to make as many videos for all my clients, newsletter subscribers and blog readers as possible.  I'm going to do my best to have a video every weekday (there will be some days this doesn't happen, but that's the template I'm going with).

Your first workout of the day for 2009 is in video format below.


Here are the exercises...

1. Push Up
2. Hip Extension
3. Sit Up/Crunch
4. X Climber
5. Squat
6. Bicycle
7. Side Lunge w/ Toe Touch
8. Jumping Jack

Each exercise once, 45 seconds of work with 15 seconds of rest.  You can download an MP3 timer for this workout here.  Once you hit play, start the first exercise - I made the track silent behind my countdown calls so you can listen to music if you wish.  After 25 seconds, you'll hear your first countdown call.  (Don't worry, an improved system for timing is coming soon!)

Happy New Year, Everyone!

-Mark

No comments: