Finishing Phase 1 of 2009 Boot Camps

Friday, February 6, 2009
Happy Friday, everyone!

Just finished the first phase of my Shoreline boot camp, and I'm about to head out to do the same with my Edmonds group.  What a great group of women in that camp - they kicked their tails today.  We did the Express WOD first - a 4-minute fitness assessment of 10 push ups, 15 squats and 20 bicycles.  We did this on the first day of camp on January 12th.  Today, many of the women did an entire extra round since they did the workout 4 weeks ago!  That's incredible!

Assessments are so important because they give you cause to continue working out.  It's easy to look at things from one day to the next and think, "I'm not making any progress."  Giving yourself a test like this will show you just how far you've come.

Again, here's the workout - do as many rounds of this circuit as you can in 4 minutes:

•10 Push Ups
•15 Squats
•20 Bicycles (only count one leg as I demonstrate in the video)


Get after it and have a wonderful weekend!

I love you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

-Mark

No comments: